Hit Analyzer version 1.2a has been released!
So, what is new?
The previous version has 2651 lines of code. This new version has 3986 liness of code and over the 30 precent of previous code was rewrited.
Here is the news:
- Modified and new targets type
- Targets can be in millimeters and inches
- Maximum of 100 targets files can be in target directory
- air_rifle_cz.tgt is default tgt file, will be automaticaly created when HA didnt found any tgt file
- default_weapon.gun is default gun file, will be automaticaly created when HA didnt found any tgt file
- Better timing (sync with system clock), time of hit is more accurate now.
- Weapon configuration is moved into weapon profile file.
- Sights can be set by the program.
- HomeLESS Interoperability Protocol (HIP).
- Configuration split into different windows.
- Units of caliber can be in millimeters or inches
- Every important events are logged into console .
- Rewrited code and fixed some bugs... (and new bugs was added, of course :) )
See the download page.